Support Physics Education
Sigma Pi Sigma and the Society of Physics Students (SPS) offer opportunities that are vital to the professional development of the undergraduate physics student.
Your donations help us continue to encourage and support undergraduate physics students with scholarships, career resources, and professional development. Annual donations from Sigma Pi Sigma and SPS members help ensure the future of the physical sciences.
- Encourage the love of physics in all ages
- Improve the quality and quantity of physics graduates
- Increase K-12 and undergraduate interest in science and teaching
Your gift will provide for:
- Sigma Pi Sigma Chapter Project Awards
- Community outreach physics programs for grades K-12
- Encouragement to future science teachers
- Awards for undergraduate research
- Grants for student presentations at professional meetings
- Recognition for faculty advisors
- Programs for summer interns
- Travel support for students to attend Sigma Pi Sigma Quadrennial Congresses
To donate to Sigma Pi Sigma:
- or -
Contact us at:
Sigma Pi Sigma
1 Physics Ellipse
College Park, MD 20740
Email: development [at] aip.org
The American Institute of Physics, Sigma Pi Sigma is a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; contributions are deductible for computing income and estate taxes.