You are here
B.S., M.S., Physics (Nebraska Wesleyan University); Ph.D., Physics (Georgetown University)
Sigma Pi Sigma and SPS Alum - NWU
Junior High, High School, and College - Assoc. Professor (Adjunct) in Physics (college); instructor in Physics, Computer Science, and related fields (high school and junior high school).
- Branch Head & Analyst; Acoustics Sensors - Naval Intelligence Command (1980-83)
- Group Lead & Senior Associate; Acoustics & Naval Support - Booz Allen Hamilton (1983-90)
- Chief Scientist - Epoch Engineering (1990-97)
- Technical Director; Sensors & Systems Technology - GTE/BBN Technologies (1997-2000)
- Partner & VP; Global Resilience, Security, & Defense Teams - Booz Allen Hamilton (2000-2009)
- Senior Vice President & Director of Security, Energy and Environment Department - NORC at the University of Chicago (2009-2013)
- Independent Consultant - D E Himberger Consulting, LLC (2013-present)
Request this Alum!
Request this Alum!
D E Himberger Consulting, LLC
My career has ranged from consulting, to working with (and for) the Government, to leading small and very large businesses, to teaching. I have blended technology expertise with business acumen to help groups grow and succeed. My continuing goal is to be engaged in efforts where my experience, training, and passion can have true impact.
My consulting is all about developing solutions...business solutions, technical solutions, people solutions.
I am an expert in developing solutions. I employ a deep understanding of complex technologies, along with business techniques, analytical approaches, and critical thinking to solve difficult problems for my clients and my colleagues. I am adept at researching, exploring, and explaining -- all things that are enormously valuable in a wide spectrum of life and business situations. I consult in these areas for a variety of clients across many sectors of public and private industry.