Awarded to SPS members presenting their research at regional or national conferences of professional societies in the AIP federation.
Good rules of thumb when presenting a poster:
- Try and keep your poster under 800 words
- DO A FIRST DRAFT. Have other people look at it, make suggestions, and revise it
- Make sure your sections have a logical flow: introduction, methods, data, conclusions, etc.
- Make sure all your graph axes have labels that are legible, and that all your equations are correct
- Dress professionally and be prepared to answer questions when your poster is up