The pinnacle of undergraduate research can be presenting the work on which so many hours have been spent. The Physics Congress 2022 Poster Presentation is a wonderful opportunity for students to show off their research and discuss their work with other physicists, both aspiring and experienced.
Presenters will be assigned to one of two poster sessions:
Session One is Friday, October 7, 2022 from 10:15 AM -11:45 AM
Session Two is Saturday, October 8 from 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Read these to have an awesome Poster:
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Abstracts should only be submitted once and preferably by the primary author. However, if the primary author is not able to attend the event, it is acceptable for another author to submit and present.
- Submission form will be available after participants register for PhysCon, starting in May.
- While the presenter is the first author, enter all other author affiliations.
- Select one of the following categories that best describes the work to be presented: Physics, Applied Physics, Theoretical/Computational Physics, Community Engagement or Careers.
- Include a title.
- Abstracts are limited to 250 words and should fit in the text box in the form.
- For the best results, consider preparing the abstract as a document and then cut and paste it into the abstract template.
- Care should be taken when entering scientific symbols and/or equations.
- Submissions are considered final once completed so please review the copy and make sure it is accurate. Revisions are not possible.
- SPS staff will work diligently to maintain the format in the abstract template, but authors should use due diligence to make sure that the abstract appears as it is intended, prior to submission.
- Notification of acceptance, which will include the presentation day and time, will be sent to the first author around September 15, 2022.
- A shared poster board will be provided for each accepted presentation at the conference. Standard poster size for SPS is 44 inches wide by 36 inches tall.
For poster presentation tips and resources to improve presentation skills, please visit here.