- Student, SPS Member: $200
- Student, Non-SPS Member: *$250
- Non-Student: $400
*Includes SPS annual membership
SPS membership questions
You have the option to register as an individual, submit a group registration or can register using an approved SPS discount code. The group registration option allows for registering multiple people when paying with the same credit card. You will need to complete all registration information for each individual within the group.
The preferred registration payment method is using a Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit card.
If necessary, an invoice can be issued with a valid purchase order issued by your company/institution but there will be a $20 service fee. Invoices must be paid by October 14, 2016 or the registration will become invalid. Invoicing requests cannot be honored after September 30, 2016.
SPS Student Member Rate
Only SPS student members in good standing with dues current can register using the student member rates. Membership is verified through the online registration process using SPS membership credentials. Contact SPS membership at +1-301-209-3007, should you have questions about the status of your membership.
- Access to plenaries, workshops and participation in the poster sessions and the art contest
- Entrance to the Exhibit area featuring graduate schools, physics societies, and other companies
- Opening Network Reception (pizza provided), November 3, 6:00 – 7:00 pm
- One Tour site to either SLAC, NASA-Ames or Google X on November 3
- November 4: Breakfast lunch and the APS sponsored Dance Party
- November 5: Lunch and the closing banquet
- Attendees wearing guest badges are not permitted into the plenaries, workshops, poster sessions or art contest areas
Congress Code of Conduct
SPS – AIP has developed a Code of Conduct for PhysCon to foster a positive experience built on professionalism and respect for all attendees. You will be required to acknowledge that you have read and agree with the statements in this policy as part of completing your registration.
Confirmation and Receipt
Attendees will receive a confirmation and receipt of their registration after it is fully processed.
- Cancellation requests must be made in writing and received by e-mail on or before October 14, 2016 to qualify for a refund.
- A $20 administrative fee will be deducted for approved cancellations. Refunds will be processed in the same manner that the payment was received.
- Email refund requests to help [at] orchideventsolutions.com.
- Refunds cannot be considered after October 14, 2016.
Transfer of registrations is permitted prior to October 21. Only one transfer is permitted per original registrant. The individual submitting the transfer request is responsible for all financial obligations (any balance due) associated with that substitution as well as updating any contact information. Registration name badges are not transferable on-site while at PhysCon.
All badges must be picked up at registration. Photo ID is required. For security reasons, all attendees are required to wear their badge while attending PhysCon. Please note that badges are the property of SPS-AIP and must be relinquished at any time at the discretion of SPS-AIP staff. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have your badge at all times. There is a charge of $25.00 for badge replacement. No exceptions will be made.
Exhibitor and Exhibitor Attendee Badges
- Entrance into the Exhibit Hall during installation and dismantling hours
- Opening Networking Reception, November 3, 6:00 – 7:00 pm
- Attendees wearing exhibitor badges are not permitted into plenaries, workshops, poster sessions, or the art contest area.
Please note: Hotel Rooms are not included as part of the registration fee. Room reservations should be made directly with the host hotel.